Monday, May 7, 2012

Completed 4 years of my B.A.

So Finally DONE with my Bachelors Degree. Waiting for the classifications is the next big worry. It's funny how this blog gets updated in the end but not in between the weeks till revision week. But still time flew so fast this semester I could not believe it is over! Soon we'll  all part ways, its amazing how quick things happen when you're enjoying yourself, in my terms of enjoying ahem, I mean spending sleepless nights doing assignments and juggling with my A.E, the BIGGEST achievement of my life for now. I am proud of how it turned out even with much skepticism that it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Nevertheless it's done and I was crazy enough to do something that I thought was far fetched at one time.

Also I'm happy to receive a conditional offer to do my MA but sadly not in New Media, apparently I cannot escape English Language and Linguistics. Somewhere in the heavenly skies God and the other spiritual beings are laughing at my dramatic irony moment like some funny revelation that I am stuck with Language specifically English. When I started my journey with my B.A. 4 years ago I had wanted to do a degree in Arts -(Drawing Sculpting and Painting) but due to people saying that it's not recognized blah blah blah, I was forced to drop it, and upon entering uni Art was recognized to no end. Good show -wasn't very pleased though. So here I am again with English Lang. and Linguistics, looks like WE are stuck together - with comments from the classifications. I got my fingers crossed. I'll just go with whatever comes my way, someone already has my life story written but it does not mean I can't still pull a few strings before getting there.

Cheerios. :)
Off to plan and  paint my wall with Trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment